food interaction for ANTIFLAM AQ
alcohol interaction for ANTIFLAM AQ
pregnancy interaction for ANTIFLAM AQ
lactation interaction for ANTIFLAM AQ
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ANTIFLAM AQ
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ANTIFLAM AQ
- DYNAPAR AQ 75MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Troikaa Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20.80/ML of injectionRs. 20.80save 75% more per ML of injection
- DYNAPAR AQ 75MG INJECTION(5 injections in vial)Troikaa Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 22.88/injectionRs. 114.40save 73% more per injection
- DOLENTIA AQ 75 MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 19.60/ML of injectionRs. 98save 77% more per ML of injection
- DICLOGESIC RR 75 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 16.38/ML of injectionRs. 32.75save 80% more per ML of injection
- DOLOKIND AQUA 75 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 18.50/ML of injectionRs. 18.50save 78% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Varun GogiaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Parul SharmaMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Reema DasMBBS, Diploma, MS
Expert advice for ANTIFLAM AQ
- Diclofenac should be taken with food or immediately after meals.
- Take the medicine with food to avoid stomach upset.
- Do not take antacids withh magnesium as they can interact with the drug.
- Do not take diclofenac, If you are allergic to diclofenac.
- Do not drink alcohol while takig this drug.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines, if you feel dizzy, tired, have a headache or get blurred vision after taking diclofenac.
Frequently asked questions for ANTIFLAM AQ
Q.Is diclofenac safe?
Diclofenac (also available as voveran, dynapar) is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is diclofenac nephrotoxic?
Diclofenac can interfere with normal kidney function when taken at larger doses for a longer duration. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its uses
Q.Is diclofenac safe in asthma?
Diclofenac may worsen the symptoms of asthma in some patients already suffering from asthma. Talk to your doctor before taking diclofenac in asthma
Q.Is diclofenac banned in India?
Diclofenac is available over-the-counter and it is not banned in India
Q.Is diclofenac a blood thinner / controlled substance?
Diclofenac is a pain relieving medication and it does not significantly affect the function of platelets in blood; hence it is not a blood thinner. It is not a controlled substance as it does not have the potential for abuse or addiction
Q.Does diclofenac increase blood pressure?
Diclofenac does not have any effect on blood pressure in normal individuals. However, consult your doctor before taking diclofenac if you are already suffering from high blood pressure or any other heart disease
Q.Does diclofenac induce sleep?
Diclofenac does not induce sleep.