Medicine Overview of Aminophylin Injection
Side effects of Aminophylin Injection
Nausea, Vomiting, Headache, Abdominal upset, Restlessness.
How to use Aminophylin Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Aminophylin Injection works
Aminophylin injection works by relaxing the muscles in the walls of the airways. This opens the airways and makes breathing easier.
In Depth Information on Aminophylin Injection
Expert advice for Aminophylin Injection
- Do not start and continue aminophylline and consult your doctor:if you are above 65 years; have a heart, liver or kidney disease.
- Do not take aminophylline if you are already taking medication for asthma or COPD or cough.
- Avoid smoking / alcohol while taking aminophylline.
- Do not take aminophylline if you have glaucoma (raised pressure in eye); thyroid disease; seizure or any mental disorders.
- Do not take aminophylline if you are suffering from a virus infection, such as flu or have recently had a flu injection.
- Avoid using aminophylline if if you are pregnant and planning to become pregnant or taking pills to avoid pregnancy.
Special precautions for Aminophylin Injection
Aminophylin Injection may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Aminophylin Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Aminophylin Injection is safe to use during lactation. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.+more
It may cause irritability in nursuing infant...
It may cause irritability in nursuing infant
Aminophylin Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Aminophylin Injection is safe to use in patients with kidney+more
disease. No dose adjustment of Aminophylin Injection is recommended....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Avery 300mg Tablet, Ciprolic 300mg Tablet, Logout 250mg Capsule SR, Piloric 300mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Aminophylin NA Injection
Frequently asked questions for Aminophylline
Aminophylin is not a steroid or antibiotic, it belongs to xanthine derivatives class of medications
Q. Is aminophylline same as theophylline?
No. Aminophylline is a complex of theophylline and ethylenediamine
Aminophylin is known to cause dyspnea, diuresis or tachycardia. However, it does not cause bradycardia. Consult your doctor, if you experience any side effects.
Substitutes for Aminophylin
No substitutes found for this medicine