Medicine Overview of Alfakit Tablet
Uses of Alfakit Tablet
Alfakit Tablet is used in the treatment of nutritional deficiencies.
Side effects of Alfakit Tablet
Increased calcium level in blood, Decreased calcium level in blood.
How to use Alfakit Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Alfakit Tablet at a fixed time.
How Alfakit Tablet works
Alpha ketoanalogue belongs to a class of drugs called as nutritional supplements. It follows same catabolic pathways as amino acids and works by improving the metabolism of protein in the body thereby improving the renal function.
In Depth Information on Alfakit Tablet
Expert advice for Alfakit Tablet
- Always take alpha ketoanalogue along with meals to allow proper absorption and metabolism.
- Ensure that you main adequate calorie intake during alpha ketoanalogue therapy.
- You will be regularly monitored for serum calcium levels while taking alpha ketoanalogue.
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from phenylketonuria (inborn error of metabolism involving impaired metabolism of the amino acid phenylalanine).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to alpha ketoanalouge or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering with hypercalcemia (high calcium levels in blood), disturbed amino acid metabolism.
- Do not take if suffering from hereditary phenylketonuria.
Special precautions for Alfakit Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Alfakit Tablet dur+more
ing lactation. Please consult your doctor....
It is not known whether Alfakit Tablet alters the ability to+more
drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Alfakit Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with kidn+more
ey disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Alfakit Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Alfakit+more
Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
User Submitted Feedback For Alfakit NA Tablet
Patients taking Alfakit Tablet
Thrice A Day
Twice A Day
Once A Day
Four Times A Day
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
Increased calcium level in blood
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Alfakit Tablet: RPP, PEN, HGI, STA, BLP, NWP, DLP, AYU, RSS, DYG, ATL, SBL, HIP, EQN, ATP, GTC, 9T9, SSA, PTS, GNC, MPC, IPL, USF, AAY, RUS, LHA, NVL, OHM, BSN, SHM, JIV, MMS, PNT, LCC, OWP, RJH, ZVP, HBV, MAK, SJP, OLT, MAX, ADT, WSI, PLT, DEL, MOM, FGH, GPT, SWA, BTM, SAT, KHH, JMJ, NDP, DPP, PSP, AGT, EMB, GTK, OIP, DFP, BIO, RKS, SBA, SHP, HEX, AAR, DDR
Substitutes for Alfakit
No substitutes found for this medicine