Medicine Overview of Ketoadd Tablet
How to use Ketoadd Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Ketoadd Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Ketoadd Tablet works
Alpha ketoanalogue belongs to a class of drugs called as nutritional supplements. It follows same catabolic pathways as amino acids and works by improving the metabolism of protein in the body thereby improving the renal function.
In Depth Information on Ketoadd Tablet
Expert advice for Ketoadd Tablet
- Always take alpha ketoanalogue along with meals to allow proper absorption and metabolism.
- Ensure that you main adequate calorie intake during alpha ketoanalogue therapy.
- You will be regularly monitored for serum calcium levels while taking alpha ketoanalogue.
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from phenylketonuria (inborn error of metabolism involving impaired metabolism of the amino acid phenylalanine).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to alpha ketoanalouge or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering with hypercalcemia (high calcium levels in blood), disturbed amino acid metabolism.
- Do not take if suffering from hereditary phenylketonuria.
Ketoadd Tablet related warnings
Special precautions for Ketoadd Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Ketoadd Tablet dur+more
ing lactation. Please consult your doctor....
It is not known whether Ketoadd Tablet alters the ability to+more
drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Ketoadd Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with kidn+more
ey disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Ketoadd Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Ketoadd+more
Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Ketoadd Tablet: HMP, SBL, DPL, GTK, OWP, AAR, BIO, GNC, RSS, SJP, MSD, OHM, RHL, SAF, MMS, RKS, IAD, DYG, MAK, KHH, HAT, BMJ, TRP, WLC, DHR, ADT, SDM, MAX, SAT, DFP, RUS, MPC, ATL, GPT, AVN, NWP, EQN, INC, JIV, SHD, FGH, PTI, PEN, NVY, DLP, HBV, SHM, UMP, NNH, GTC, JMJ, BDN, PPR, PVP, AGT, STA, RPP, ZVP, ARD, AYU, HRV, 9T9, DDR, EMB, NVL, GBL, HEX, BTM, OLT, MOM, SVH, AMR, JVO, SSA, BSN, ENP, WSI, USF, IPL, HGI, BBS, DPP, AAY, RJH, RSA, ATP, OIP, SBA, PNT, SWA, LCC, MLC, RHW, HIP, SCH, MAM, NDP, SHP, CLT, JVN, LHA, PLT
Substitutes for Ketoadd
No substitutes found for this medicine