food interaction for ACUTROL
alcohol interaction for ACUTROL
pregnancy interaction for ACUTROL
lactation interaction for ACUTROL
medicine interaction for ACUTROL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ACUTROL
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR ACUTROL 400 MG TABLET
Patients taking ACUTROL 400 MG TABLET
- 40%Thrice A Day
- 20%Once A Week
- 20%Alternate Day
- 10%Twice A Day
- 10%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR ACUTROL
- SEVCAR 400 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 24.50/tabletRs. 245pay 43% more per tablet
- REVLAMER 400 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 6.80/tabletRs. 68save 60% more per tablet
- ACUTROL C 400 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 17.77/tabletRs. 266.48pay 4% more per tablet
- SEVBAIT 400 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 21.97/tabletRs. 219.70pay 28% more per tablet
- FOSEAL 400 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 24.66/tabletRs. 246.60pay 44% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ACUTROL
- if you have allergy to sevelamer.
- if you have problems with bowel motility such as feeling of fullness, urge to vomit (nausea), vomiting, constipation, prolonged loose motions (diarrhea) or pain in the abdomen (symptoms of active inflammatory bowel disease).
- if you have undergone major surgery on your stomach or bowel.
Frequently asked questions FOR ACUTROL
Q. What is sevelamer carbonate/sevelamer hydrochloride?
Sevelamer is available in 2 forms - Sevelamer carbonate and sevelamer hydrochloride. Both are same in function and used to treat hyperphosphatemia (increased blood phosphate level)
Q. What is role of sevelamer in dialysis?
Sevelamer is used in patient who requires dialysis to remove extra phosphate from the blood. However, it should not be given to patients who are about to undergo dialysis soon.