food interaction for AB PHYLLINE
alcohol interaction for AB PHYLLINE
pregnancy interaction for AB PHYLLINE
lactation interaction for AB PHYLLINE
SALT INFORMATION for AB PHYLLINE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for AB PHYLLINE 100 MG SYRUP
Patients taking AB PHYLLINE 100 MG SYRUP
- 50%Twice A Day
- 29%Once A Day
- 13%Thrice A Day
- 4%Alternate Day
- 4%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for AB PHYLLINE
- ACIBRO SYRUP(100 ML syrup in bottle)Synokem Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.88/ML of syrupRs. 87.50save 18% more per ML of syrup
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
Expert advice for AB PHYLLINE
- Acebrophylline should be preferably taken after meals to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Inform your doctor if you are on therapy with other medications such as frusimide, reserpine, barbiturates or phenytoin.
- Inform your doctor if you have any nervous system disorders like epilepsy and are taking any therapy for the same.
- Inform your doctor if you are a smoker.
- Inform your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions for AB PHYLLINE
Q.What is acebrophylline used for?
Acebrophylline is used to treat symptoms of bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. It blocks the intracellular enzyme (phosphodiesterases) followed by increase in level of messenger known as cyclic adenosine monophosphate, which promotes relaxation of bronchial muscles
Q.How does it work?
It inhibits the release of certain inflammatory chemicals (leukotrienes, tumor necrosis factor etc) in the lung thereby preventing inflammation in the lung. It also reduces thickness of the mucus thus making it easy for the patient to clear the mucus load
Q.Is acebrophylline an antibiotic or steroid?
No. Acebrophylline is not an antibiotic or steroid
Q.What is acebrophylline capsule?
Acebrophylline is available in capsule dosage form for the treatment of adults suffering from bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.