food interaction for 4-STEPS
alcohol interaction for 4-STEPS
pregnancy interaction for 4-STEPS
lactation interaction for 4-STEPS
medicine interaction for 4-STEPS
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR 4-STEPS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR 4-STEPSNo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR 4-STEPS
- Life threatening skin reaction can occur with the use of piroxicam topical. Consult a doctor if you have any signs of allergic reactions.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. Piroxicam topical may increase the sensitivity of the skin to sunlight.
- Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing when exposure to the sun is unavoidable.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is
- allergic to piroxicam, aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions FOR 4-STEPS
Q. Is piroxicam/ Dolonex/ Dolonex DT a pain killer?
Dolonex and Dolonex DT are brand names of piroxicam. Piroxicam topical is used to relieve pain and reduce swelling of the joints
Q. Is piroxicam the same as ibuprofen?
Piroxicam and ibuprofen, both are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID). They are similar in action but are not identical. Piroxicam topical is generally used to relieve pain and reduce swelling affecting joints
Q. Does piroxicam topical contain aspirin/ acetaminophen/ibuprofen?
No, it does not contain aspirin/acetaminophen/ibuprofen.