food interaction for ZOSTER
alcohol interaction for ZOSTER
pregnancy interaction for ZOSTER
lactation interaction for ZOSTER
medicine interaction for ZOSTER
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ZOSTER
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ZOSTER
- ACIVIR 5% W/W CREAM(5 GM cream in tube)Cipla LtdRs. 10/GM of creamRs. 49.98pay 233% more per GM of cream
- HERPEX - 5% CREAM(5 GM cream in tube)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11.29/GM of creamRs. 56.45pay 276% more per GM of cream
- OCUVIR SKIN 5% CREAM(5 GM cream in tube)FDC LtdRs. 9.96/GM of creamRs. 49.80pay 232% more per GM of cream
Expert advice FOR ZOSTER
- Wash your hands before and after using acyclovir cream. Wash and dry the affected area before applying the cream/ointment.
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Inform your doctor before using acyclovir topical, if you have conditions that can make your immune system weak such as HIV, AIDS or bone marrow transplantation.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to acyclovir or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions FOR ZOSTER
Q. Is acyclovir topical effective?
Acyclovir topical is an antiviral drug used to treat infections caused by herpes simplex virus. It is effective if used as advised by your doctor. The effectiveness of acyclovir may vary upon individual response
Q. Is Acivir cream same as acyclovir cream?
Acivir is a trade name for active drug acyclovir
Q. Is Zovirax a steroid?
Zovirax is a trade name for active drug acyclovir. It is not a steroid.