food interaction for ZITHROCIN
alcohol interaction for ZITHROCIN
pregnancy interaction for ZITHROCIN
lactation interaction for ZITHROCIN
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZITHROCIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ZITHROCIN
- AZILIDE 100 MG XL REDIMIX(30 ML oral liquid in bottle)Micro Labs LtdRs. 1.73/ML of oral liquidRs. 51.90save 67% more per ML of oral liquid
- VALUE THRAL VALUE THRAL REDIMIX 100 MG(15 ML oral liquid in bottle)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 1.67/ML of oral liquidRs. 25save 68% more per ML of oral liquid
- AZIKEM 100 MG ORAL LIQUID(15 ML oral liquid in bottle)Monokem LabsRs. 2.07/ML of oral liquidRs. 31.05save 60% more per ML of oral liquid
- AZITH 100 MG LIQUID(30 ML oral liquid in bottle)Zee LaboratoriesRs. 1.57/ML of oral liquidRs. 47.22save 70% more per ML of oral liquid
- AZITROSS 100 MG REDIMIX(15 ML oral liquid in bottle)Albatross Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 1.50/ML of oral liquidRs. 22.50save 71% more per ML of oral liquid
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for ZITHROCIN
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions for ZITHROCIN
Q.Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q.Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q.Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.