food interaction for ZATHRIN
alcohol interaction for ZATHRIN
pregnancy interaction for ZATHRIN
lactation interaction for ZATHRIN
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ZATHRIN
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ZATHRIN 500 MG TABLET
Patients taking ZATHRIN 500 MG TABLET
- 67%Once A Day
- 33%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for ZATHRIN
- AZIMAX 500 MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 23.73/tabletRs. 71.19pay 27% more per tablet
- AZIBACT 500 MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 18.81/tabletRs. 56.43pay 1% more per tablet
- ATM 500 MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 18.72/tabletRs. 56.16same price
- ZADY 500 MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 18.72/tabletRs. 56.16same price
- LAZ 500 MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 18.33/tabletRs. 55save 2% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for ZATHRIN
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions for ZATHRIN
Q.Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q.Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q.Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.