Substitutes for ZAMADOL INJECTION
TRAMATAS 50MG INJECTION
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹1.75/ML of injection
TRAMACAD 50MG INJECTION
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹1.88/ML of injection
TRAMEF 50MG INJECTION
Alkem Laboratories Ltd
₹2.5/ML of injection
TRANZEX 50MG INJECTION
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹3.12/ML of injection
TRAMADEX 50MG INJECTION
Laborate Pharmaceuticals India Ltd
₹3.17/ML of injection
Medicine Overview of ZAMADOL INJECTION
Uses of ZAMADOL INJECTION
Zamadol 50mg injection is used for pain.
Side effects of ZAMADOL INJECTION
Dizziness, Sleepiness, Vomiting, Nausea, Dry mouth, Constipation.
How to use ZAMADOL INJECTION
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How ZAMADOL INJECTION works
Zamadol 50mg injection decreases the perception of pain by blocking the transmission of pain signals to the brain.
In Depth Information on ZAMADOL INJECTION
Expert advice for ZAMADOL INJECTION
Consult your doctor:
- If you have a history of unconsciousness, head injury, fits (epilepsy or other seizure) disorder, If you have respiratory problem, If you have a metabolic disorder, If you have or had liver, kidney or stomach disease, If you have a history of drug abuse, alcohol addiction, mental illness, or suicide attempt, If you are having surgery, including dental surgery.
- Do not consume grapefruit juice before or after taking tramadol.
- Do not take this drug if you are consuming antidepressants (monoamine oxidase inhibitors). or have been taking them within the previous two weeks.
- Do not take this drug if you have history of alcohol or substance abuse.
- Consult your doctor if you have a history of a recent stomach or bowel surgery, or any other stomach or bowel problems (eg, pain, inflammation, ulcers.
- Do not take this drug if you have had severe allergic reaction to codeine or other opioid ( example morphine).
- Tramadol can cause drowsiness and blurred vision and, therefore, caution has to be taken before operating an automobile or machinery or engaging in activities requiring mental alertness and coordination.
Special precautions for ZAMADOL 50MG INJECTION
Zamadol 50mg injection may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Zamadol 50mg injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
There is no interaction between renal impairment and consumi+more
ng this drug. So dose alteration is not needed....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
VOMIKIND FAST 4MG DISINTEGRATING STRIP, ZATHRIN REDIMIX SUSPENSION, PRATHAM 200MG/5ML REDIUSE SUSPENSION, AZIBIG 200MG SUSPENSION
If you miss a dose of Tramadol, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for ZAMADOL 50MG INJECTION
Frequently asked questions for Tramadol
Q. Is tramadol narcotic / NSAID/ opioid?
Tramadol belongs to a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) which is used to treat moderate to severe pain
Q. Is tramadol banned in India?
Tramadol is available in India as prescription drug
Q. Are tramadol/ tramazac/ tramazac co 37.5/ tramacep safe?
Tramadol/ tramazac/ tramazac co 37.5/ tramacep are relatively safe drug if used in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Does tramadol contain morphine/ codeine/ hydrocodone/ aspirin/ Tylenol?
Tramadol does not contain morphine/ codeine/ hydrocodone/ aspirin/ Tylenol. It belongs to a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) which is used to treat moderate to severe pain
Q. Is tramadol addictive?
Yes, it may cause physical and physiological addiction. Always consult your doctor before taking this medication.