food interaction for WALAGYL
alcohol interaction for WALAGYL
pregnancy interaction for WALAGYL
lactation interaction for WALAGYL
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for WALAGYL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for WALAGYL
- BESTOMYCIN 12.5MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)BestoChem Formulations India LtdRs. 1.20/ML of syrupRs. 36pay 19% more per ML of syrup
- GD SAFE 12.5 MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 1.40/ML of syrupRs. 41.95pay 38% more per ML of syrup
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for WALAGYL
- You may be regularly monitored for serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen while on colstin treatment.
- Use with caution if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects kidney) or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for WALAGYL
Q.Is colistin an antibiotic / a bactericidal?
Yes colistin is an antibiotic with bactericidal action
Q.Is colistin broad spectrum antibiotic?
No, colistin belongs to a class of drugs called polymyxin antibiotic
Q.Does colistin cover pseudomonas?
Yes, colistin is effective against pseudomonas.