food interaction for WAKLERT
alcohol interaction for WAKLERT
pregnancy interaction for WAKLERT
lactation interaction for WAKLERT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for WAKLERT
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for WAKLERT 150 MG TABLET
Patients taking WAKLERT 150 MG TABLET
- 71%Once A Day
- 14%Twice A Week
- 14%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for WAKLERT
- ARMOD 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 21.81/tabletRs. 218.10pay 12% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for WAKLERT
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicines including medicine for treating anxiety, depression, or seizures, sleeping pills, pain relievers, muscle relaxers, anticoagulants or other medicines including such as citalopram, palbociclib, levomethadyl acetate, olaparib, clopidogril, ranolazine.
- Take precautions if you have high blood pressure, any mental (psychological) illness or if you consumed alcohol excessively or ever overused a medicine (drug abuse).
- Tell your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.
- Certain types of contraceptives (hormonal birth control measures) become less effective while on armodafinil treatment. Additional birth control measures may be required during/after treatment with this drug in patients who are not planning to become pregnant.
- As armodafinil may cause dizziness, do not drive or operate machinery.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effect of armodafinil.
Frequently asked questions for WAKLERT
Q.Does armodafinil work?
Armodafinil is effective if taken as per the dose and duration prescribed by a doctor
Q.What does armodafinil look like?
Armodafinil is available in the form of a tablet which is to be taken orally
Q.Is armodafinil a narcotic/is it addictive?
No. Armodafinil is not a narcotic. It has very low potential to be a habit forming medicine. Please follow your doctor's instructions about the dose and duration of treatment. Do not take it for longer time than prescribed. Do not discontinue the treatment abruptly.