Medicine Overview of Waklert Tablet
Uses of Waklert Tablet
Side effects of Waklert Tablet
Headache, Nervousness, Anxiety, Dry mouth, Dizziness, Blurred vision, Nausea, Palpitations, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Sleepiness, Abdominal pain, Irritability, Dyspepsia, Increased liver enzymes, Abnormal thoughts, Diarrhoea, Depression, Tachycardia, Confusion, Constipation.
How to use Waklert Tablet
How Waklert Tablet works
In Depth Information on Waklert Tablet
Expert advice for Waklert Tablet
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicines including medicine for treating anxiety, depression, or seizures, sleeping pills, pain relievers, muscle relaxers, anticoagulants or other medicines including such as citalopram, palbociclib, levomethadyl acetate, olaparib, clopidogril, ranolazine.
- Take precautions if you have high blood pressure, any mental (psychological) illness or if you consumed alcohol excessively or ever overused a medicine (drug abuse).
- Tell your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.
- Certain types of contraceptives (hormonal birth control measures) become less effective while on armodafinil treatment. Additional birth control measures may be required during/after treatment with this drug in patients who are not planning to become pregnant.
- As armodafinil may cause dizziness, do not drive or operate machinery.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effect of armodafinil.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Patients to be advised to avoid driving or any other potentially dangerous activity.