food interaction for VIZONIC
alcohol interaction for VIZONIC
pregnancy interaction for VIZONIC
lactation interaction for VIZONIC
medicine interaction for VIZONIC
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR VIZONIC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR VIZONIC
- SIZOPIN 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 4.68/tabletRs. 46.83save 9% more per tablet
- SKIZORIL 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.68/tabletRs. 46.83save 9% more per tablet
- LOZAPIN 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.68/tabletRs. 46.83save 9% more per tablet
- ZAPORIL 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Icon Life SciencesRs. 4.90/tabletRs. 49save 5% more per tablet
- NEUROPIN 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zenith Healthcare LtdRs. 4.69/tabletRs. 46.88save 9% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR VIZONIC
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you have kidney, liver or heart disease, prostate problem, difficulty in passing urine, diabetes or elevated blood sugar levels, chronic constipation, glaucoma, blood clots or history of blood clots, epilepsy, galactose intolerance or Lapp lactase deficiency, diseases of the large intestine, heart problems (problems with QT interval), or if you have risk factors for stroke (high blood pressure or problems in the blood vessels of the brain), or if you have had an abdominal surgery in the past.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery and be careful while getting up from a sitting or lying position after taking clozapine as it may make you feel dizzy.
- Always ensure you are being regularly monitored for white blood cell count, total blood cell count, heart rate (ECG), liver function, and lipid function by taking appropriate tests.
- Avoid smoking, regular caffeine intake, and alcohol while taking this medicine, as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR VIZONIC
Q. Is clozapine safe?
Yes. Clozapine is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, please consult your doctor
Q. Is clozapine a narcotic, addictive, controlled substance?
Clozapine is not a narcotic, addictive or a controlled drug
Q. Is clozapine a benzodiazepine?
No. Clozapine is not a benzodiazepine. It is an anti-psychotic agent
Q. Can I take ibuprofen with clozapine?
Yes. You can take ibuprofen with clozapine if prescribed by your doctor
Q. Does clozapine cause erectile dysfunction, tardive dyskinesia, weight-gain, sleepiness or low sperm count?
Clozapine may cause erectile dysfunction, low sperm count, sleepiness, weight gain or tardive dyskinesia. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor
Q. Does clozapine help with anxiety?
Clozapine decreases anxiety and other symptoms in patients suffering from schizophrenia.