Medicine Overview of Vigora Spray
Side effects of Vigora Spray
Abnormal sensation, Application site swelling, Skin redness.
How to use Vigora Spray
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
How Vigora Spray works
Vigora spray works by blocking pain signals from the nerves to brain which decreases the sensation of pain. Lidocaine belongs to a class of medications called as local anesthetics. It works by stopping the sensation of pain by acting on peripheral nerves in the body.
In Depth Information on Vigora Spray
Expert advice for Vigora Spray
- Avoid using higher quantity of lidocaine than recommended as this can cause serious side effects.
- Do not apply lidocaine on open wounds or damaged areas (especially in mouth).
- Consult your doctor before using lidocaine in children < 12 years age.
- Tell your doctor if you experience irritation or if any infection appears at the site of application.
- Lidocaine is only meant to be applied on the affected area and should not be consumed orally or instilled into eyes.
- In case of accidental direct contact with your eyes, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek medical attention if any irritation persists.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to lidocaine hydrochloride, tetracaine, any other local anesthetics or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that severely affects skin and other organs).
Special precautions for Vigora Spray
No interaction found
Vigora Spray is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Vigora Spray is probably safe to use during lactation. Limi+more
ted human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Certain areas of your body will be numb for about 2-4 hours after having this medicine. This may affect your ability to drive....
Certain areas of your body will be numb for about 2-4 hours after having this medicine. This may affect your ability to drive.
Vigora Spray is probably safe to use in patients with kidney+more
disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Vigora Spray may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Vigora Spray should be used with caution in patients with se+more
vere liver disease. Dose adjustment of Vigora Spray may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions for Vigora 9.5% w/w Spray
Frequently asked questions for Lidocaine Topical
Q. Are lidocaine, lignocaine, and xylocaine the same things?
Yes. These are all the other names local anesthetic, lidocaine. Lidocaine acts by stopping the sensation of pain by acting on peripheral nerves in the body
Q. Is lidocaine an opiate/ narcotic/ steroid drug/ omega 3/ nitrates/ cholesterol/ contain codeine/ sulpha?
No. Lidocaine (Lox) is an amide type local anesthetic used to relieve pain. It is not an opiate narcotic, steroid, omega 3, nitrates and cholesterol. It does not contain codeine or sulpha
Q. Is lidocaine and Lox2 safe?
Lidocaine (also available as Lox2) is safe if used in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q. Is lidocaine available over the counter?
No. It is available only by prescription given by your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Vigora 9.5% w/w Spray
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Local anesthesia (Numb tissues in a specific area)
Substitutes for Vigora
No substitutes found for this medicine