food interaction for VIGLAST
alcohol interaction for VIGLAST
pregnancy interaction for VIGLAST
lactation interaction for VIGLAST
SALT INFORMATION for VIGLAST
It should be used in men of 18 to 64 years of age.
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for VIGLAST
- DA SUTRA 30 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 55/tabletRs. 220pay 122% more per tablet
- DURALAST 30 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 32.75/tabletRs. 131pay 32% more per tablet
- DEJAC 30 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 28.50/tabletRs. 114pay 15% more per tablet
- DURAJECT 30 MG TABLET(2 tablets in strip)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 29.50/tabletRs. 59pay 19% more per tablet
- RISTOR 30 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 24.50/tabletRs. 98save 1% more per tablet
Expert advice for VIGLAST
- Take Dapoxetine as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not increase or decrease the dose without consulting the doctor.
- You may have to take Dapoxetine at least for 1 to 4 weeks or longer before you begin to feel better.
- Do not discontinue the use of Dapoxetine, unless the doctor has advised you. This may increase the chances of side effects.
- Do not take Dapoxetine within 14 days of taking MAO-Inhibitor (antidepressant drugs), as you may develop increased blood pressure and convulsions.
- Avoid driving after taking Dapoxetine as it may cause drowsiness, dizziness and confusion.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Dapoxetine, it may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness.
- Notify your doctor if you feel unusually agitated, irritable, or have thoughts about hurting or killing yourself.
Frequently asked questions for VIGLAST
Q.Is dapoxetine a prescription drug?
Yes. Dapoxetine is a prescription drug, available in India
Q.Is dapoxetine safe?
Dapoxetine in prescribed doses is generally safe however medical advice must be sought while taking dapoxetine. Always follow the instructions of doctor regarding dosage and duration
Q.Is dapoxetine effective?
Dapoxetine seems effective in treating premature ejaculation.