food interaction for VELOZ
alcohol interaction for VELOZ
pregnancy interaction for VELOZ
lactation interaction for VELOZ
Avoid Veloz 20 mg injection with acidic food and beverages such as sugar, certain dairy products, fish, processed foods, fresh meats and processed meats,sodas and other sweetened beverages.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for VELOZ
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for VELOZ
- RABLET 20 MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Lupin LtdRs. 7.80/ML of injectionRs. 78save 49% more per ML of injection
- RABICIP 20 MG INJECTION(2.5 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 35.40/ML of injectionRs. 88.50pay 132% more per ML of injection
- HAPPI 20MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 83.50/injectionRs. 83.50pay 447% more per injection
- RABEGLAN 20MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Gland Pharma LimitedRs. 70/injectionRs. 70pay 359% more per injection
- RABIFAST 20 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 75.70/injectionRs. 75.70pay 396% more per injection
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for VELOZ
- Get a blood test done to know the magnesium level in your body once a year; you may need a magnesium supplement while using the Rabeprazole,as a long-term treatment.
- Long-term use of the Rabeprazole can cause weak or broken bones.
- Take Rabeprazole immediately before a meal, preferably in the morning.
- Take Rabeprazole for the entire duration of the treatment, even if you begin to feel better.
Frequently asked questions for VELOZ
Q.Is rabeprazole/ Rabicip-20/ Rabium 20 mg/ Rabium DSR/ Veloz 20/ Veloz D/ Rablet 20/ Rablet D/ Rekool D an over the counter?
Rabeprazole (also available as / Rabicip-20/ Rabium 20 mg/ Rabium DSR/ Veloz 20/ Veloz D/ Rablet 20/ Rablet D/ Rekool D) although available over the counter, it should be taken only on doctor’s advice
Q.Is rabeprazole an antacid / antibiotic?
Rabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor which suppresses acid production in stomach. It is not antacid which reacts and neutralizes acid. It is not an antibiotic as it does not kill bacteria
Q.Does rabeprazole cause osteoporosis/ insomnia?
Rabeprazole may cause osteoporosis/ insomnia. Please consult your doctor if you experience such side effect
Q.Can i take gaviscon with rabeprazole?
Depending upon individual’s response, there should be an interval of at least 2 hours between the two drug administrations.