food interaction for URSETOR
alcohol interaction for URSETOR
pregnancy interaction for URSETOR
lactation interaction for URSETOR
medicine interaction for URSETOR
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR URSETOR
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR URSETOR 300 MG TABLET
Patients taking URSETOR 300 MG TABLET
- 75%Twice A Day
- 20%Once A Day
- 3%Thrice A Day
- 2%Alternate Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR URSETOR
- UDILIV 300 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 27/tabletRs. 270pay 30% more per tablet
- URSOCOL 300 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 22.50/tabletRs. 225pay 8% more per tablet
- ACTIBILE 300MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 23.60/tabletRs. 236pay 13% more per tablet
- ULYSES 300 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 23.70/tabletRs. 237pay 14% more per tablet
- GOLBI 300 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 23.20/tabletRs. 232pay 12% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR URSETOR
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid should be taken preferably after meals.
- Do not take antacids that contain aluminum while you are taking the Ursodeoxycholic Acid. This is because antacids decrease the amount of Ursodeoxycholic Acid absorbed by the body.
- Notify your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR URSETOR
Q. Is ursodeoxycholic acid a steroid/ antibiotic?
No, Ursodeoxycholic acid is a bile acid, a substance naturally produced by the body that is stored in the gallbladder
Q. Is ursodeoxycholic acid safe?
Ursodeoxycholic acid is safe, if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. What is ursodeoxycholic acid/Udihep forte/Udiliv300/Udiliv150?
Ursodeoxycholic acid is a bile acid, a substance naturally produced by the body that is stored in the gallbladder
Q. How does it work?
It works by decreasing the production of cholesterol and by dissolving the cholesterol in bile so that it cannot form stones
Q. Does ursodeoxycholic acid/Udihep forte/Udiliv 300/Udiliv 150 cause weight gain/loss?
No, it has no effect on weight
Q. How does ursodeoxycholic acid works for primary biliary cirrhosis/obstructive cholestasis?
Ursodeoxycholic acid works by decreasing the production of cholesterol and by dissolving the cholesterol in bile so that it cannot form stones.