Information about Conjugated Estrogens
Conjugated Estrogens Uses
Conjugated Estrogens is used for hormone replacement therapy.
How Conjugated Estrogens works
Conjugated Estrogens is a mixture of estrogens (female sex hormone). In women who are undergoing or have attained menopause, it prevents symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats and mood swings. It also prevents the bones from becoming porous and fragile (osteoporosis).
Common side effects of Conjugated Estrogens
Nausea, Headache, Vomiting, Breast pain, Stomach cramp, Hair loss, Irregular vaginal bleeding, Bloating
Available Medicine for Conjugated Estrogens
₹472 to ₹9433 variant(s)
ConjyaWest-Coast Pharmaceutical Works Ltd
₹490 to ₹8502 variant(s)
ConjugaseElder Pharmaceuticals Ltd
EspauzGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
CornilDahlia Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Conjugated Estrogens
- You have been prescribed Conjugated Estrogens as a part of hormone replacement therapy to relieve symptoms of menopause.
- It may also be used for preventing osteoporosis in postmenopausal women who are at high risk of fractures.
- Take it at the same time everyday to help you remember to take it.
- Inform your doctor if you experience any unusual vaginal bleeding or spotting, abnormal vaginal discharge or vaginal discomfort while taking Conjugated Estrogens.
- It may increase the risk of breast cancer. Have regular breast examinations.
- Stop taking this medicine and inform your doctor immediately if you notice unexplained swelling and pain in your limbs, shortness of breath, chest pain, or changes in vision. These could be symptoms of a blood clot in a vein.