food interaction for URIFLAX
alcohol interaction for URIFLAX
pregnancy interaction for URIFLAX
lactation interaction for URIFLAX
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for URIFLAX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for URIFLAX
- FLAVOSPAS 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.95/tabletRs. 129.50pay 20% more per tablet
- URIKIND 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 10.89/tabletRs. 108.90pay 1% more per tablet
- FLAVOCIP 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 12.50/tabletRs. 125pay 16% more per tablet
- URISPAS 200 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Walter BushnellRs. 17.21/tabletRs. 258.22pay 59% more per tablet
- FLAVATE 200 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Overseas Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 14.20/tabletRs. 142pay 31% more per tablet
Expert advice for URIFLAX
- You might get drowzy or have blurring of vision after taking this drug. Do not drive or perform activities that require alertness till you know how the medicine affects you.
- Do not start or continue flavoxate and consult your doctor, if you are allergic to flavoxate.
Frequently asked questions for URIFLAX
Q.Is flavoxate anticholinergic or narcotic or an antibiotic?
Flavoxate is an anti-spasmodic, medicines which relieve and prevent muscle spasms
Q.What is flavoxate?
Flavoxate it belongs to a group of medicines which relieve and prevent muscle spasms. Flavoxate is used to treat muscle spasms of the urinary tract which may be a result of inflammation of the bladder, prostate gland or urethra. It can also be used to relieve symptoms due to surgery, cystoscopy or catheterisation like painful urination, excessive urination at night and the inability to control urine flow. Flavoxate is an anti-spasmodic, medicines which relieve and prevent muscle spasms. It works by reducing the muscle contractions of your bladder and increasing the volume of urine that your bladder can hold. This will help reduce your symptoms of passing urine unexpectedly and frequently.