food interaction for UPKIP
alcohol interaction for UPKIP
pregnancy interaction for UPKIP
lactation interaction for UPKIP
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for UPKIP
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for UPKIP
- ORCERIN 50 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 7.98/capsuleRs. 79.80same price
- DYCERIN 50 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.30/capsuleRs. 93pay 16% more per capsule
- DURAJOINT 50 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 8.30/capsuleRs. 83pay 4% more per capsule
- HILIN 50 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 9.80/capsuleRs. 98pay 23% more per capsule
- CARTISHINE 50 MG CAPSULE(10 capsule in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 12/capsuleRs. 120pay 50% more per capsule
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Ashok KumarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
Expert advice for UPKIP
- Do not take diacerein, if you are allergic to diacerein or any of the other ingredient.
- Consult your doctor before using diacerein, if you have a history of any kidney problems; liver disease; chronic inflammatory conditions of the gut; or any dehydration problems.
- Avoid using diacerein, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions for UPKIP
Q.What is diacerein used for?
Diacerein is used for treating swelling and pain in the joints due to osteoarthritis
Q.How does diacerein work?
Diacerein belongs to a class of medication call anthraquinones. It acts by blocking chemicals which cause inflammation and destruction of cartilage in the body
Q.Is diacerein safe?
Diacerein is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q.Is diacerein a steroid or painkiller?
Diacerein is not a steroid or pain killer
Q.What is diacerein with a glucosamine tab?
Diacerein is sometimes sold in combination with glucosamine for treating symptoms of osteoarthritis.