food interaction for ULTRACERIN
alcohol interaction for ULTRACERIN
pregnancy interaction for ULTRACERIN
lactation interaction for ULTRACERIN
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ULTRACERIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ULTRACERIN
- ORCERIN 50 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 7.98/capsuleRs. 79.80pay 11% more per capsule
- DYCERIN 50 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.30/capsuleRs. 93pay 29% more per capsule
- DURAJOINT 50 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 8.30/capsuleRs. 83pay 15% more per capsule
- HILIN 50 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 9.80/capsuleRs. 98pay 36% more per capsule
- CARTISHINE 50 MG CAPSULE(10 capsule in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 12/capsuleRs. 120pay 66% more per capsule
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
Expert advice for ULTRACERIN
- Do not take diacerein, if you are allergic to diacerein or any of the other ingredient.
- Consult your doctor before using diacerein, if you have a history of any kidney problems; liver disease; chronic inflammatory conditions of the gut; or any dehydration problems.
- Avoid using diacerein, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions for ULTRACERIN
Q.What is diacerein used for?
Diacerein is used for treating swelling and pain in the joints due to osteoarthritis
Q.How does diacerein work?
Diacerein belongs to a class of medication call anthraquinones. It acts by blocking chemicals which cause inflammation and destruction of cartilage in the body
Q.Is diacerein safe?
Diacerein is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q.Is diacerein a steroid or painkiller?
Diacerein is not a steroid or pain killer
Q.What is diacerein with a glucosamine tab?
Diacerein is sometimes sold in combination with glucosamine for treating symptoms of osteoarthritis.