food interaction for UDIHEP
alcohol interaction for UDIHEP
pregnancy interaction for UDIHEP
lactation interaction for UDIHEP
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for UDIHEP
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for UDIHEP 150 MG TABLET
Patients taking UDIHEP 150 MG TABLET
- 83%Twice A Day
- 8%Thrice A Day
- 8%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for UDIHEP
- UDILIV 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 14.95/tabletRs. 149.50save 19% more per tablet
- URSOCOL 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 11.90/tabletRs. 119save 35% more per tablet
- ACTIBILE 150MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 13.40/tabletRs. 134save 27% more per tablet
- ULYSES 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 12.90/tabletRs. 129save 30% more per tablet
- SORBIDIOL 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Franco-Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 11.88/tabletRs. 118.79save 35% more per tablet
Expert advice for UDIHEP
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid should be taken preferably after meals.
- Do not take antacids that contain aluminum while you are taking the Ursodeoxycholic Acid. This is because antacids decrease the amount of Ursodeoxycholic Acid absorbed by the body.
- Notify your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions for UDIHEP
Q.Is ursodeoxycholic acid a steroid/ antibiotic?
No, Ursodeoxycholic acid is a bile acid, a substance naturally produced by the body that is stored in the gallbladder
Q.Is ursodeoxycholic acid safe?
Ursodeoxycholic acid is safe, if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.What is ursodeoxycholic acid/Udihep forte/Udiliv300/Udiliv150?
Ursodeoxycholic acid is a bile acid, a substance naturally produced by the body that is stored in the gallbladder
Q.How does it work?
It works by decreasing the production of cholesterol and by dissolving the cholesterol in bile so that it cannot form stones
Q.Does ursodeoxycholic acid/Udihep forte/Udiliv 300/Udiliv 150 cause weight gain/loss?
No, it has no effect on weight
Q.How does ursodeoxycholic acid works for primary biliary cirrhosis/obstructive cholestasis?
Ursodeoxycholic acid works by decreasing the production of cholesterol and by dissolving the cholesterol in bile so that it cannot form stones.