food interaction for TUFF
alcohol interaction for TUFF
pregnancy interaction for TUFF
lactation interaction for TUFF
medicine interaction for TUFF
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TUFF
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TUFF
- BANDY 200 MG SUSPENSION(10 ML suspension in bottle)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 1.66/ML of suspensionRs. 16.63pay 11% more per ML of suspension
- ZENTEL 200 MG SUSPENSION(10 ML suspension in bottle)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.66/ML of suspensionRs. 16.62pay 11% more per ML of suspension
- BENDEX 200 MG SUSPENSION(10 suspensions in bottle)Cipla LtdRs. 1.66/suspensionRs. 16.64pay 11% more per suspension
- WOMIBAN 200MG SUSPENSION(10 ML suspension in bottle)Blue Cross Laboratories LtdRs. 1.66/ML of suspensionRs. 16.60pay 11% more per ML of suspension
- CIDAZOLE 200 MG SUSPENSION(10 ML suspension in bottle)Juggat PharmaRs. 1.65/ML of suspensionRs. 16.50pay 10% more per ML of suspension
Expert advice FOR TUFF
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to it.
- Takethe medicine with meals or with a snackTake plenty of fluids and fiber rich diet to avoid constipation.
- Do not start or continue the albendazole tablets and consult your doctor:
- If you have or ever had liver disease
- If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- If you are breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR TUFF
Q. Is albendazole/Zentel safe?
Yes, albendazole/Zentel is safe at prescribed dose for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is albendazole/Zentel an antibiotic?
No, it is not an antibiotic. It is anthelmintic drug
Q. Is albendazole/Zentel effective for or kill pinworms/pinworm eggs/all worms/all parasites/scabies?
Albendazole/Zentel is effective for killing the worms that causes the infection. Your doctor may prescribe this drug depending on the type of disease
Q. What is bandy plus tablet used for?
It contains the drug albendazole and is used for treating the infections like neurocysticercosis and hydatid disease
Q. Does albendazole/Zentel work?
It works for the infections due to worms. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Does albendazole require a prescription?
Albendazole is available only with doctor's prescription
Q. Does albendazole treat giardia?
It is not the first line of treatment for giardia, but can be used if doctor prescribes it
Q. Does albendazole/Zentel cause diarrhea?
It may cause diarrhea. However, consult your doctor if you experience this side effect
Q. What does Zentel treat/cure?
It is used to treat infections like neurocysticercosis and hydatid disease
Q. How does a Zentel tablet work?
It works by killing the worms
Q. How soon does Zentel work?
It depends on disease condition and other factors. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.