food interaction for TRULIMAX
alcohol interaction for TRULIMAX
pregnancy interaction for TRULIMAX
lactation interaction for TRULIMAX
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TRULIMAX
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for TRULIMAX 250 MG TABLET
Patients taking TRULIMAX 250 MG TABLET
- 50%Twice A Day
- 33%Thrice A week
- 17%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for TRULIMAX
- AZEE 250MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 9.51/tabletRs. 57.08same price
- ZATHRIN 250 MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 9.51/tabletRs. 57.05same price
- ATM 250 MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 9.56/tabletRs. 57.35same price
- LAZ 250 MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 9.17/tabletRs. 55save 4% more per tablet
- AZIMAX 250MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 9.51/tabletRs. 57.08same price
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for TRULIMAX
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions for TRULIMAX
Q.Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q.Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q.Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.