food interaction for TROYPOD
alcohol interaction for TROYPOD
pregnancy interaction for TROYPOD
lactation interaction for TROYPOD
medicine interaction for TROYPOD
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TROYPOD
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TROYPOD
- CUPAL 200MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Dr. Johns Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 3.46/ML of syrupRs. 103.81pay 423% more per ML of syrup
- PRODEX M 200MG SYRUP(200 ML syrup in bottle)M. Frank PharmaceuticalsRs. 0.36/ML of syrupRs. 72.68save 45% more per ML of syrup
- HACTACEF 200MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Ravenbhel Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.94/ML of syrupRs. 58.13pay 193% more per ML of syrup
Expert advice FOR TROYPOD
- If you are allergic to cefpodoxime or any other cephalosporin antibiotic such as cefadroxil, cephalexin, penicillin, or any other drugs.
- If you have diarrhea, inflammation of large intestine (colon) colitis, or stomach problems, blood clotting problem.
- If you have or had kidney or liver disease.
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking cefpodoxime.
- If you have taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration.
Frequently asked questions FOR TROYPOD
Q. Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/steroid/penicillin?
No, cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics
Q. Is Cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod safe?
Cefpodoxime (also available as cefodem xp 325/cefodem 200/ monocef-o/kefpod) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. What are cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod/ gudcef 200/ gudcef?
Cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics. It is used for the treatment of infections caused by bacteria
Q. Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/ penicillin/ steroid/ an antibiotic?
Cefpodoxime is an antibiotic belong to class of medication called as cephalosporin. It is not a steroid and does not contain penicillin or sulpha.