food interaction for PRODEX M
alcohol interaction for PRODEX M
pregnancy interaction for PRODEX M
lactation interaction for PRODEX M
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for PRODEX M
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for PRODEX M
- CUPAL 200MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Dr. Johns Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 3.46/ML of syrupRs. 103.81pay 852% more per ML of syrup
- HACTACEF 200MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Ravenbhel Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.94/ML of syrupRs. 58.13pay 433% more per ML of syrup
- TROYPOD 200MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Troikaa Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.66/ML of syrupRs. 19.84pay 82% more per ML of syrup
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for PRODEX M
- If you are allergic to cefpodoxime or any other cephalosporin antibiotic such as cefadroxil, cephalexin, penicillin, or any other drugs.
- If you have diarrhea, inflammation of large intestine (colon) colitis, or stomach problems, blood clotting problem.
- If you have or had kidney or liver disease.
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking cefpodoxime.
- If you have taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration.
Frequently asked questions for PRODEX M
Q.Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/steroid/penicillin?
No, cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics
Q.Is Cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod safe?
Cefpodoxime (also available as cefodem xp 325/cefodem 200/ monocef-o/kefpod) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.What are cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod/ gudcef 200/ gudcef?
Cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics. It is used for the treatment of infections caused by bacteria
Q.Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/ penicillin/ steroid/ an antibiotic?
Cefpodoxime is an antibiotic belong to class of medication called as cephalosporin. It is not a steroid and does not contain penicillin or sulpha.