food interaction for TROXIP
alcohol interaction for TROXIP
pregnancy interaction for TROXIP
lactation interaction for TROXIP
It is better to take Troxip 100 mg tablet with food.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Troxip 100 mg tablet is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TROXIP
COMMON DOSAGE FOR TROXIP 100 MG TABLET
Patients taking TROXIP 100 MG TABLET
- 50%Thrice A Day
- 50%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR TROXIP
- TROXPRO 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 8/tabletRs. 80save 1% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR TROXIP
- You may require to get your blood tests done to check liver enzymes level.
- Use the Troxipide with caution, if you are a woman of childbearing age, as it may cause sexual cycle dysfunction.
- Use of Troxipide is not recommended for children.
- Notify your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.