Information about Troxipide
Troxipide is used in treatment of stomach ulcers.
How troxipide works
Troxipide increases the synthesis of prostaglandin, a chemical messenger which improves healing of the ulcer.
Common side effects of troxipide
Available Medicine for Troxipide
- ₹88 to ₹253Zuventus Healthcare Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹80Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Troxipide
- You may require to get your blood tests done to check liver enzymes level.
- Use the Troxipide with caution, if you are a woman of childbearing age, as it may cause sexual cycle dysfunction.
- Use of Troxipide is not recommended for children.
- Notify your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.