food interaction for TROXPRO
alcohol interaction for TROXPRO
pregnancy interaction for TROXPRO
lactation interaction for TROXPRO
It is better to take Troxpro 100mg tablet with food.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Troxpro 100mg tablet is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TROXPRO
Troxpro 100mg tablet is used in the treatment of heartburn.
How it works
Troxpro 100mg tablet re-builds the lining of the stomach and increases the chemicals which further protect it.
Common side effects
Liver enzyme increased, Acne-like rash, Constipation, Fatigue, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Vomiting, Nausea, Headache
SUBSTITUTES for TROXPRO
- TROXIP 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 8.10/tabletRs. 80.95pay 1% more per tablet
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for TROXPRO
- You may require to get your blood tests done to check liver enzymes level.
- Use the Troxipide with caution, if you are a woman of childbearing age, as it may cause sexual cycle dysfunction.
- Use of Troxipide is not recommended for children.
- Notify your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.