food interaction for TRIMEDOR
alcohol interaction for TRIMEDOR
pregnancy interaction for TRIMEDOR
lactation interaction for TRIMEDOR
SALT INFORMATION for TRIMEDOR
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TRIMEDORNo substitutes found
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for TRIMEDOR
- The Trimetazidine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Trimetazidine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions for TRIMEDOR
Q.Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q.What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines