food interaction for MYOVEDON
alcohol interaction for MYOVEDON
pregnancy interaction for MYOVEDON
lactation interaction for MYOVEDON
SALT INFORMATION for MYOVEDON
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MYOVEDON
- TRIVEDON 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 5.55/tabletRs. 55.50save 55% more per tablet
- FLAVEDON 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Serdia Pharmaceuticals India Pvt LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90save 27% more per tablet
- CARVIDON 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.50/tabletRs. 75save 39% more per tablet
- CYTOGARD 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 8.22/tabletRs. 82.20save 34% more per tablet
- CARDIMAX 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 6.05/tabletRs. 60.50save 51% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for MYOVEDON
- Trimetazidine may make you feel dizzy and drowsy which may affect your ability to drive or use machinery. Trimetazidine should be discontinued if there is no treatment response after a 3 month treatment benefit assessment. Inform your doctor before you start trimetazidine:
- If you are currently taking any other medicine
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant
- Inform your doctor immediately if you experience trembling, rigid posture, slow movements and shuffling, unbalanced walk, especially in elderly patients.
- Caution should be exercised as falls may occur following a drop in blood pressure or loss of balance.Inform your doctor if you experience signs of angina attack (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest) while on trimetazidine.
- Patients with moderate kidney problems and patients above 75 years must exercise caution for increased risk to side effects while on trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions for MYOVEDON
Q.Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q.What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines