food interaction for TRIKA
alcohol interaction for TRIKA
pregnancy interaction for TRIKA
lactation interaction for TRIKA
medicine interaction for TRIKA
Avoid Trika 0.5 mg tablet sr with grapefruit juice.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TRIKA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TRIKA
- ANXIT 0.5 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 3.45/tablet srRs. 34.50pay 36% more per tablet sr
- ZOLAX 0.5 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.30/tablet srRs. 33pay 30% more per tablet sr
- RESTYL 0.5 MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 3/tablet srRs. 30pay 18% more per tablet sr
- TEXIDEP 0.5MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.59/tablet srRs. 15.88save 37% more per tablet sr
- ZOLENT 0.5MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Talent HealthcareRs. 2.66/tablet srRs. 26.60pay 5% more per tablet sr
Expert advice FOR TRIKA
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Alprazolam may be addictive, so take it as prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not discontinue the use of Alprazolam, unless the doctor has advised you. Discontinuation may cause withdrawal symptoms, which may include seizures.
- Alprazolam may cause memory problems, drowsiness, confusion, especially in elderly patients.
- Most people may find that it gets less effective over time.
- Avoid driving after taking Alprazolam as it may cause drowsiness, dizziness, and confusion.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Alprazolam, it may cause excessive drowsiness.
Frequently asked questions FOR TRIKA
Q. Are alprazolam/alprax/xanax same?
Yes. Alprax, xanax, restyl, trika are trade names for active drug alprazolam
Q. Is alprazolam/alprax/xanax/restyl/trika safe?
Yes. Alprazolam is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is alprazolam/alprax/alprax 0.25/alprax 0.5/xanax/restyl/trika a sleeping pill or a sleeping tablet?
No. Alprazolam is a not used as a sleeping pill
Q. What is trika 0.25 used for?
The active drug in trika 0.25 is alprazolam 0.25 mg. It is used to relieve excess anxiety and to treat anxiety-associated disorders
Q. Is alprazolam a controlled substance?
Yes. Alprazolam is a controlled substance
Q. Is alprazolam/alprax/trika addictive?
Yes. Use of alprazolam is associated with the risk of addiction for physical or psychological effects. The abrupt discontinuation of alprazolam is therefore not advised to avoid serious withdrawal symptoms
Q. Is alprazolam an opiate?
No. Alprazolam belongs to a class to drugs called benzodiazepines
Q. Is alprazolam a MAO inhibitor?
No. Alprazolam has no known inhibitory action on enzymes mono-amine oxidase (MAO). Alprazolam belongs to a class of drugs called benzodiazepines and is used to relieve excess anxiety
Q. Is alprazolam a blood thinner?
No. Alprazolam has no known effect on blood thinning. It belongs to a class of drugs called benzodiazepines and is used to relieve excess anxiety
Q. Is alprazolam an anti-depressant?
No. Alprazolam is used to relieve excess anxiety and to treat anxiety-associated disorders. At prescribed doses, alprazolam is not used as an anti-depressant.