food interaction for TREZAM
alcohol interaction for TREZAM
pregnancy interaction for TREZAM
lactation interaction for TREZAM
medicine interaction for TREZAM
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TREZAM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TREZAM
- AZENAM 2GM INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 871.95/injectionRs. 871.95pay 1% more per injection
- AZACTUM 2GM INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Bms India Pvt LtdRs. 1430/injectionRs. 1430pay 65% more per injection
- AZOTUM 2GM INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Venus Remedies LtdRs. 846.15/injectionRs. 846.15save 2% more per injection
- AZTRONE 2GM INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 864/injectionRs. 864same price
- REONAM 2GM INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Unimark Remedies LtdRs. 807.68/injectionRs. 807.68save 7% more per injection
Expert advice FOR TREZAM
- Consult your doctor if you have or had any of the following medical conditions: allergic reaction to other antibiotics, or diarrhea after taking antibiotics, stomach, intestine, kidney or liver problems, blood disorders, skin disorders including toxic epidermal necrolysis (widespread peeling of the superficial layers of the skin), fits.
- Do not start aztreonam nebulized solution if you are allergic to other antibiotic, have chest tightness after taking inhaled medicine, kidney problems, cough blood, low lung function test.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop prolonged or bloody diarrhea, swelling of the lips, face, tongue and/or throat with difficulty in breathing or swallowing after taking aztreonam injection or infusion.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR TREZAM
Q. Is aztreonam a carbapenem, broad spectrum, penicillin or vesicant?
Aztreonam is not a carbapenem, broad spectrum antibiotic, penicillin
Q. Does aztreonam have penicillin in it?
It does not contain penicillin. Aztreonam is a beta-lactam antibiotic and vesicant
Q. Is aztreonam safe in penicillin allergy?
Aztreonam is considered to be safe in patients allergic to penicillin
Q. Does aztreonam cover pseudomonas, enterococcus, atypicals, extended-spectrum beta-lactamases, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, klebsiella?
Aztreonam is not active against enterococcus, atypicals, extended-spectrum beta-lactamases, and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. Aztreonam is active against pseudomonas, klebsiella and other gram negative bacteria.