food interaction for TIMO 5
alcohol interaction for TIMO 5
pregnancy interaction for TIMO 5
lactation interaction for TIMO 5
medicine interaction for TIMO 5
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TIMO 5
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TIMO 5
- TIMOLEN 0.5% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 12.56/ML of eye dropRs. 62.82pay 5% more per ML of eye drop
- TIMORITE 0.5% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Klar Sehen Pvt LtdRs. 10.97/ML of eye dropRs. 54.85save 8% more per ML of eye drop
- TIMOSTAR 0.5% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 11.43/ML of eye dropRs. 57.13save 4% more per ML of eye drop
- TIMOL 0.5% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Jawa Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 10/ML of eye dropRs. 50save 16% more per ML of eye drop
- TIMOLO 0.5% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Bell Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 9.68/ML of eye dropRs. 48.42save 19% more per ML of eye drop
Expert advice FOR TIMO 5
- Consult your doctor whether to continue Timolol before any scheduled surgery.
Frequently asked questions FOR TIMO 5
Q. Is timolol a beta blocker/selective beta blocker/steroid/generic/antibiotic?
Timolol is a beta blocker. It is not a selective beta blocker/steroid/generic/antibiotic
Q. Is timolol preservative free?
The timolol eye drop is preservative fre
Q. Is timolol the same as timoptic or cosopt?
Timoptic and copsopt are brand names of the eye drops containing timolol
Q. Does it need to be refrigerated?
The timolol containing eye drops should not be refrigerated
Q. Does timolol lower blood pressure?
Timolol is used to lower blood pressure
Q. Does it stop growth of hemangiomas?
It may be used to stop growth of hemangiomas (only after prescription from the doctor)
Q. Does timolol cause weight gain/hair loss/ miosis/make eyelashes grow/ cause dry eyes/slow heart rate?
Timolol does not make eyelashes grow. It is a blood pressure lowering medication. It is not known to cause weight gain/hair loss/miosis. It may cause dry eyes/slow heart rate as a side effect. If any side effects of the drug are observed then one should inform the doctor immediately.