Medicine Overview of Tevrol Tablet
Side effects of Tevrol Tablet
Nausea, Vomiting, Bloating, Headache, Enlarged Ovary, Hot flushes, Intermenstrual bleeding, Breast discomfort.
How to use Tevrol Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Tevrol 50mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Tevrol Tablet works
Tevrol 50mg Tablet works by stimulating the release of eggs from the ovary (ovulation).
In Depth Information on Tevrol Tablet
Expert advice for Tevrol Tablet
- Do not take clomifene tablet, if you are allergic to clomifene or to any other content in the medicine.
- Do not take clomifene, if you have liver disease; ovarian cyst; any type of cancer; ovarian cyst; unusual or unexplained menstrual bleeding.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine, if you are having an early menopause or if you told you are infertile; or menses have ceased due to pregnancy, underweight, or other reasons.
- Do not take clomifene, if you have had fits or seizures in the past; polycystic ovaries or swelling in the ovaries; or hypertriglyceridemia (increased level of fats in the blood).
- Avoid using clomifene, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Do not take these tablets for more than five days at a time.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery, if you experience visual disturbances after taking this medicine.
- This medicine should not be taken by children, adolescents, or by women who have gone through menopause.
Tevrol Tablet related warnings
Special precautions for Tevrol Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Tevrol 50mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor....
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Tevrol 50mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Tevrol 50mg Tablet may cause blurring of your vision for a s+more
hort time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
There is limited information available on the use of Tevrol+more
50mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Tevrol 50mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients wit+more
h liver disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Itragreat 100mg Capsule, Flutis 150mg Tablet, Onecan 400mg Tablet, Nixitral 100mg Capsule
If you miss a dose of Clomiphene / Clomifene, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions about Tevrol Tablet
Frequently asked questions about Clomiphene / Clomifene
Tevrol should only be taken for the duration prescribed by your doctor. The drug should not be taken for more than five days at a time
No. Tevrol is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold without a doctor’s prescription
Q. Can I take Clomid without having a period?
Clomid (Clomifene) should be taken in the absence of periods only after consulting your doctor
Q. Is Clomid safe?
Clomid is relatively safe, if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
No. Tevrol should not be taken, if there is a cyst in the ovary. Please consult your doctor before use
Q. Can I take Clomid with testosterone or metformin?
Clomifene can be taken with testosterone or metformin, only if prescribed by your doctor.
Substitutes for Tevrol Tablet
Mephy 50mg Tablet
Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Fertova 50mg Tablet
Triton Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Fertomid 50mg Tablet
Siphene 50mg Tablet
Serum Institute Of India Ltd
Clofert 50mg Tablet
Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd