food interaction for TERSIG
alcohol interaction for TERSIG
pregnancy interaction for TERSIG
lactation interaction for TERSIG
medicine interaction for TERSIG
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TERSIG
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TERSIG
- DASKIL 1% W/W CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Novartis India LtdRs. 9.34/GM of creamRs. 93.40pay 130% more per GM of cream
- ERBIMESH CREAM(15 GM cream in tube)Apex Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 6.53/GM of creamRs. 98pay 61% more per GM of cream
- TIFIN CREAM(20 GM cream in tube)Salve Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 3.75/GM of creamRs. 75save 8% more per GM of cream
- TERBOSIL 1 % CREAM(15 GM cream in tube)Brinton Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 8.33/GM of creamRs. 125pay 105% more per GM of cream
Expert advice FOR TERSIG
- Cleanse and dry the affected areas thoroughly and wash your hands before applying terbinafine cream.
- Do not use terbinafine creams/ointments on the face.
- Avoid direct contact of terbinafine topical with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to terbinafine or any other ingredients.
Frequently asked questions FOR TERSIG
Q. Is terbinafine topical a steroid/sulfa drug?
Terbinafine topical is an antifungal drug. It does not have chemical structure or effects similar to steroids. The chemical structure and mechanism of action of terbinafine is different from sulfa drugs
Q. How long can I take terbinafine topical for?
The duration of treatment with terbinafine topical varies depending upon the severity of infection, area infected and individual responses. Please follow the advice of your doctor regarding the duration of use.