food interaction for TACREL
alcohol interaction for TACREL
pregnancy interaction for TACREL
lactation interaction for TACREL
SALT INFORMATION for TACREL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TACREL
- TACREL FORTE OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Zydus CadilaRs. 35.59/GM of ointmentRs. 355.90pay 178% more per GM of ointment
- ECZRID 0.3% OINTMENT(20 GM ointment in tube)Salve Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 8.73/GM of ointmentRs. 174.70save 32% more per GM of ointment
- ECZRID 0.3% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Salve Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 9.33/GM of ointmentRs. 93.27save 27% more per GM of ointment
Expert advice for TACREL
- Tell your doctor if you are using tacrolimus for 12 months.
- Tell your doctor if you have weakened immune system, skin tumor, swollen lymph nodes, infected lesions or any skin related other disorder.
- Do not allow tacrolimus to come in contact with your eyes, mouth or other inner skin layer (mucous membranes). In case of accidental contact, wash immediately with cool water.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to tacrolimus or any of its ingredients.
- Children < 16 must not use.
Frequently asked questions for TACREL
Q.Is tacrolimus a steroid?
Tacrolimus is an immunosuppressant drug. It is not a steroid drug
Q.Is tacrolimus nephrotoxic or cytotoxic?
Tacrolimus may cause destruction of certain types of cells (cytotoxic) and may impair kidney function (nephrotoxic). Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.