food interaction for SYNVISC HYLAN GF
alcohol interaction for SYNVISC HYLAN GF
pregnancy interaction for SYNVISC HYLAN GF
lactation interaction for SYNVISC HYLAN GF
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR SYNVISC HYLAN GF
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR SYNVISC HYLAN GF 20MG INJECTION
Patients taking SYNVISC HYLAN GF 20MG INJECTION
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR SYNVISC HYLAN GF
- HYALGAN 20 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Lupin LtdRs. 796/ML of injectionRs. 1592save 89% more per ML of injection
- HYORTH 20MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Virchow Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 800/ML of injectionRs. 1600save 89% more per ML of injection
- HYALOSYN 20 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 747/ML of injectionRs. 1494save 90% more per ML of injection
- LUBRIONE 20MG INJECTION(3 ML injection in vial)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 5500/ML of injectionRs. 16500save 27% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR SYNVISC HYLAN GF
- After receiving hyaluronic acid injection, avoid activities that may strain your knee such as strenuous sports and exercise or standing for a long time.
- Contact your doctor immediately if bruising, redness, pain, or swelling persists for a long time at the injection site.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience skin rash or reactions, difficulty breathing; and swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue.
- Consult your doctor before using hyaluronic acid in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to egg proteins or bird proteins (allergy to feathers etc.).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to hyaluronic acid and any of its ingredients, or to bacterial proteins.
- Do not take if having bleeding disorders.
- Do not take if suffering with infections or skin disease around the injection site.
Frequently asked questions FOR SYNVISC HYLAN GF
Q. Does hyaluronic acid help wrinkles?
Hyaluronic acid may be used as skin fillers to treat wrinkles. Always consult and follow your doctor's advice regarding use
Q. Is hyaluronic acid natural?
Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in human body especially in fluids of bone joints (synovial fluid), eyes and other tissues. The medication hyaluronic acid is a chemical derivative of the naturally occurring form.