food interaction for SYNTRAM
alcohol interaction for SYNTRAM
pregnancy interaction for SYNTRAM
lactation interaction for SYNTRAM
medicine interaction for SYNTRAM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR SYNTRAM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR SYNTRAMNo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR SYNTRAM
- If you have a history of unconsciousness, head injury, fits (epilepsy or other seizure) disorder, If you have respiratory problem, If you have a metabolic disorder, If you have or had liver, kidney or stomach disease, If you have a history of drug abuse, alcohol addiction, mental illness, or suicide attempt, If you are having surgery, including dental surgery.
- Do not consume grapefruit juice before or after taking tramadol.
- Do not take this drug if you are consuming antidepressants (monoamine oxidase inhibitors). or have been taking them within the previous two weeks.
- Do not take this drug if you have history of alcohol or substance abuse.
- Consult your doctor if you have a history of a recent stomach or bowel surgery, or any other stomach or bowel problems (eg, pain, inflammation, ulcers.
- Do not take this drug if you have had severe allergic reaction to codeine or other opioid ( example morphine).
- Tramadol can cause drowsiness and blurred vision and, therefore, caution has to be taken before operating an automobile or machinery or engaging in activities requiring mental alertness and coordination.
Frequently asked questions FOR SYNTRAM
Q. Is tramadol narcotic / NSAID/ opioid?
Tramadol belongs to a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) which is used to treat moderate to severe pain
Q. Is tramadol banned in India?
Tramadol is available in India as prescription drug
Q. Are tramadol/ tramazac/ tramazac co 37.5/ tramacep safe?
Tramadol/ tramazac/ tramazac co 37.5/ tramacep are relatively safe drug if used in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Does tramadol contain morphine/ codeine/ hydrocodone/ aspirin/ Tylenol?
Tramadol does not contain morphine/ codeine/ hydrocodone/ aspirin/ Tylenol. It belongs to a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) which is used to treat moderate to severe pain
Q. Is tramadol addictive?
Yes, it may cause physical and physiological addiction. Always consult your doctor before taking this medication.