Substitutes for SUPPREX AB CAPSULE
Medicine Overview of SUPPREX AB CAPSULE
Uses of SUPPREX AB CAPSULE
Side effects of SUPPREX AB CAPSULE
Vomiting, Nausea, Drowsiness, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Abdominal pain, Shortness of breath, Esophageal obstruction, Heartburn, Airway inflammation, Increased white blood cell count, Loss of appetite, Rash, Itching, Urticaria, Constipation, Diarrhoea.
How to use SUPPREX AB CAPSULE
How SUPPREX AB CAPSULE works
In Depth Information on SUPPREX AB CAPSULE
Expert advice for SUPPREX AB CAPSULE
- Acebrophylline should be preferably taken after meals to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Inform your doctor if you are on therapy with other medications such as frusimide, reserpine, barbiturates or phenytoin.
- Inform your doctor if you have any nervous system disorders like epilepsy and are taking any therapy for the same.
- Inform your doctor if you are a smoker.
- Inform your doctor if you are breast-feeding.