Substitutes for STN tablet
Medicine Overview of STN tablet
Side effects of STN tablet
Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain, Allergic reaction, Headache, Nausea, Dyspepsia, Nasopharyngitis, Increased liver enzymes, Increased creatine phosphokinase (CPK) level in blood, Diarrhoea, Flatulence, Constipation, Joint swelling, Increased glucose level in blood.
How to use STN tablet
How STN tablet works
In Depth Information on STN tablet
Expert advice for STN tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have muscle pain, cramps, weekness, tiredness or dark coloured urine while taking Simvastatin.
- Simvastatin may increase blood sugar levels. Your doctor may ask to monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Inform your doctor if you regularly drink a large amount of alcohol.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
It may cause dizziness. Exercise caution if you have to drive or operate a machinery.
No dose adjustment is needed for patients with the mild to moderate renal disease.Not advisable in patients with the severe renal disease.
Not advisable in patients with liver disease