food interaction for SOLOFLOX
alcohol interaction for SOLOFLOX
pregnancy interaction for SOLOFLOX
lactation interaction for SOLOFLOX
medicine interaction for SOLOFLOX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR SOLOFLOX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR SOLOFLOX
- LOMITAS 400 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 18.75/tabletRs. 75pay 103% more per tablet
- LOMADAY 400MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 11.15/tabletRs. 111.52pay 21% more per tablet
- VIVO 400MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Exotic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.93/tabletRs. 19.25save 79% more per tablet
- FLOXADAY 400MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 9.75/tabletRs. 58.50pay 5% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR SOLOFLOX
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney disease or suffer from fits (epilepsy/seizures).
- Do not drive or operate machinery while taking lomefloxacin as it may cause dizziness.
- Avoid excess exposure to sunlight while on this treatment as it may cause increased sensitivity to sunlight. Take lomefloxacin at least 12 hours before exposure to the sun to reduce the risk of sensitivity to the sun.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience severe diarrhea, stomach pain/cramps, or bloody stools.
- Do not take lomefloxacin if you experience pain, swelling, or tearing of a tendon. Take plenty of rest and do not exercise until you feel fine.
- Ensure that medicines such as sucralfate, antacids containing magnesium or aluminium, vitamin/mineral supplements containing zinc or iron are consumed before/after at least 2 hours after taking lomefloxacin.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant/are planning to become pregnant or are breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR SOLOFLOX
Q. What is lomefloxacin hydrochloride?
Lomefloxacin hydrochloride is an antibiotic belonging to the fluoroquinolones group of medicines. It is used to treat infections caused by bacteria in lower respiratory tract (eg. bronchitis) and urinary tract.