Substitutes for SIZEP TABLET
CLONEX 50MG TABLET
Theo Pharma Pvt Ltd
ZOPIZONE 50MG TABLET
CIPIN 50MG TABLET
D D Pharmaceuticals
CLOCER 50MG TABLET
ZOPIN 50MG TABLET
Psychotropics India Ltd
Medicine Overview of SIZEP TABLET
Side effects of SIZEP TABLET
Weight gain, Blurred vision, Constipation, Dizziness, Decreased white blood cell count, Increased saliva production, Increased heart rate, Sleepiness, Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing).
How to use SIZEP TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Sizep 50mg tablet at a fixed time.
How SIZEP TABLET works
Sizep 50mg tablet works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affects thoughts and mood.
In Depth Information on SIZEP TABLET
Expert advice for SIZEP TABLET
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you have kidney, liver or heart disease, prostate problem, difficulty in passing urine, diabetes or elevated blood sugar levels, chronic constipation, glaucoma, blood clots or history of blood clots, epilepsy, galactose intolerance or Lapp lactase deficiency, diseases of the large intestine, heart problems (problems with QT interval), or if you have risk factors for stroke (high blood pressure or problems in the blood vessels of the brain), or if you have had an abdominal surgery in the past.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery and be careful while getting up from a sitting or lying position after taking clozapine as it may make you feel dizzy.
- Always ensure you are being regularly monitored for white blood cell count, total blood cell count, heart rate (ECG), liver function, and lipid function by taking appropriate tests.
- Avoid smoking, regular caffeine intake, and alcohol while taking this medicine, as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for SIZEP 50MG TABLET
Sizep 50mg tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
Sizep 50mg tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Sizep 50mg tablet is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
Caution should be used in patients with renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
ONABET POWDER, FLUGEE 150MG TABLET, ZATHRIN REDIMIX SUSPENSION, PRATHAM 200MG/5ML REDIUSE SUSPENSION
Frequently asked questions for SIZEP 50MG TABLET
Frequently asked questions for Clozapine
Q. Is clozapine safe?
Yes. Clozapine is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, please consult your doctor
Q. Is clozapine a narcotic, addictive, controlled substance?
Clozapine is not a narcotic, addictive or a controlled drug
Q. Is clozapine a benzodiazepine?
No. Clozapine is not a benzodiazepine. It is an anti-psychotic agent
Q. Can I take ibuprofen with clozapine?
Yes. You can take ibuprofen with clozapine if prescribed by your doctor
Q. Does clozapine cause erectile dysfunction, tardive dyskinesia, weight-gain, sleepiness or low sperm count?
Clozapine may cause erectile dysfunction, low sperm count, sleepiness, weight gain or tardive dyskinesia. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor
Q. Does clozapine help with anxiety?
Clozapine decreases anxiety and other symptoms in patients suffering from schizophrenia.