Medicine Overview of Sinopil Tablet
Uses of Sinopil Tablet
Sinopil 2mg Tablet is used in the treatment of hypertension.
Side effects of Sinopil Tablet
Fatigue, Ankle swelling, Sleepiness, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Headache, Nausea, Edema, Dizziness, Palpitations, Abdominal pain.
How to use Sinopil Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Sinopil 2mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Sinopil Tablet works
Sinopil 2mg tablet is a calcium channel blocker. It blocks the action of calcium on the heart and blood vessels. This lowers the blood pressure, abnormally fast heartbeat and reduces strain on the heart following a heart attack.
In Depth Information on Sinopil Tablet
Expert advice for Sinopil Tablet
- It is very common to have dizziness, lightheadedness, swelling ankles/feet, flushing, or a headache as a side effect.
- To lower your risk of dizziness and lightheadedness, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Inform your doctor if your symptoms do not improve or if it worsens (for example, your blood pressure readings remain high or increase, chest pain continues or worsens).
- Inform your doctor immediately if any of these serious side effects occur: fast/irregular/pounding heartbeat, fainting.
- Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day. It is important to continue taking this medication even if you feel well.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose.
Special precautions for Sinopil 2mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Sinopil 2mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Sinopil 2mg Tablet+more
during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
Sinopil 2mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, o+more
r decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Sinopil 2mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with+more
kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Sinopil 2mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Sinopil 2mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients w+more
ith liver disease. Dose adjustment of Sinopil 2mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Onitraz 100mg Capsule, Zathrin Redimix Suspension, Pratham 200mg Suspension, Azifine 200mg Suspension
If you miss a dose of Lacidipine, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Sinopil 2mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Lacidipine
No. Sinopil is not an ACE inhibitor/beta blocker. It is a calcium channel blocker.
Substitutes for Sinopil Tablet
Lacivas 2mg Tablet
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd