Medicine Overview of Simchol Tablet
Side effects of Simchol Tablet
Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain, Allergic reaction, Headache, Nausea, Dyspepsia, Nasopharyngitis, Increased liver enzymes, Increased creatine phosphokinase (CPK) level in blood, Diarrhoea, Flatulence, Constipation, Joint swelling, Increased glucose level in blood.
How to use Simchol Tablet
How Simchol Tablet works
In Depth Information on Simchol Tablet
Expert advice for Simchol Tablet
- Take Simchol in the evening as cholesterol synthesis in liver is highest between midnight and 2:00 AM.
- Decreases bad cholesterol and triglycerides, and increases good cholesterol levels.
- Avoid taking more than 2 glasses of alcohol a day as it may increase the risk of liver damage.
- Avoid antacids for at least 2 hours before and after taking Simchol.
- Inform your doctor if you have sudden muscle pain, fever, weakness, dark urine or yellow colour in your eyes or skin.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Simchol 10mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease and active liver disease.