food interaction for SAFENIX
alcohol interaction for SAFENIX
pregnancy interaction for SAFENIX
lactation interaction for SAFENIX
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SAFENIX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SAFENIX
- OXIPOD 100 MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 4.50/ML of dry syrupRs. 135pay 160% more per ML of dry syrup
- OPOX 100MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 2.75/ML of dry syrupRs. 82.50pay 59% more per ML of dry syrup
- UVA CEF 100MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 3.60/ML of dry syrupRs. 108pay 108% more per ML of dry syrup
- PROXTL 100MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Veritaz Healthcare LtdRs. 3.02/ML of dry syrupRs. 90.75pay 75% more per ML of dry syrup
- ZIPOD 100MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)FDC LtdRs. 4.58/ML of dry syrupRs. 137.40pay 165% more per ML of dry syrup
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for SAFENIX
- If you are allergic to cefpodoxime or any other cephalosporin antibiotic such as cefadroxil, cephalexin, penicillin, or any other drugs.
- If you have diarrhea, inflammation of large intestine (colon) colitis, or stomach problems, blood clotting problem.
- If you have or had kidney or liver disease.
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking cefpodoxime.
- If you have taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration.
Frequently asked questions for SAFENIX
Q.Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/steroid/penicillin?
No, cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics
Q.Is Cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod safe?
Cefpodoxime (also available as cefodem xp 325/cefodem 200/ monocef-o/kefpod) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.What are cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod/ gudcef 200/ gudcef?
Cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics. It is used for the treatment of infections caused by bacteria
Q.Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/ penicillin/ steroid/ an antibiotic?
Cefpodoxime is an antibiotic belong to class of medication called as cephalosporin. It is not a steroid and does not contain penicillin or sulpha.