Medicine Overview of Roxam Tablet
Sleepiness, Weight gain, Fatigue, Dryness in mouth, Increased appetite, Nausea, Dizziness.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Roxam Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Migraine headaches are thought to result from the dilatation of blood vessels in the head. Roxam Tablet works by maintaining blood serotonin and preventing loss of tone and dilation of blood vessels, thus preventing the migraine headache.
In Depth Information on Roxam Tablet
• Tell your doctor if you have glaucoma (an eye disease characterized by raised pressure inside the eyeball causing disturbed vision), history of fits, history of medical conditions that may cause retention of urine, kidney problems.
• Exercise caution if you have any gut disorders like gastric outlet obstruction.
• Tell your doctor if you are taking any medications for sleeplessness, cold or cough, blood pressure lowering or depression or anxiety disorders or if you have an intolerance to some sugars.
• Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after you take pizotifen as it may make you feel drowsy.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Should not be given to patients allergic to pizotifen or any of its ingredients.
Roxam Tablet related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Roxam Tablet during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Roxam Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
Roxam Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Roxam Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Roxam Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Roxam Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Pizotifen, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
User Submitted Feedback For Roxam Tablet
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Roxam Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Roxam Tablet
Q. Can pizotifen be taken with sumatriptan/ paracetamol/ ibuprofen/ amitriptyline/ migraleve/?
Sumatriptan, paracetamol, ibuprophen, migraleve, and Sudafed can be taken with pizotifen. Please follow doctor's advice before taking any other medicine with pizotifen
Lowering of blood pressure is an uncommon side effect of Roxam. Please check with your doctor as soon as it occurs.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Roxam Tablet: FGH, BDN, RHW, ABP, NDP, GTC, SWP, DFP, BBS, PWN, SHD, MAX, BMJ, NTB, SGC, VRS, BHP, KHH, NSL, AAY, BIO, CLT, ADT, MLC, RSA, PTI, HAT, EMB, SHP, PNT, SRG, 9T9, MSD, RJH, WSI, MDO, NVL, GBL, SBL, MAK, TRP, PEN, BSN, RHL, RSS, PVP, DGN, RKS, EQN, BAL, ZVP, OLT, JMJ, ATP, DPP, SBA, PPR, MAM, MPC, INC, SAF, OWP, SVH, ZEL, AYU, HIP, TOM, SJP, USF, THP, GNC, HPC, ANT, AVN, IAD, SDM, TNH, MOM, GTK, SCH, SSA, ARD, DHR, OIP, JIV, SYN, STA, ENP, RUS, GPT, WHL, MMS, UMP, IPL, RWP, DYG, PLT, SAT, HGI, HMP, NVY, HEX, SWA, DPL, JVO, BTM, NNH, DLP, RPP, DDR, AMR, NWP, OHM, ATL, LCC, LHA, HBV, PRN, NXG, AGT, AAR, JVN, GPP