Substitutes for Riomont Tablet
Rimtrim 20mg Tablet
Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Rimobest 20mg Tablet
Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Defat 20mg Tablet
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
Obitone 20mg Tablet
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Ribafit 20mg Tablet
Medicine Overview of Riomont Tablet
Uses of Riomont Tablet
Riomont 20mg Tablet is used in Obesity.
Side effects of Riomont Tablet
Nausea, Dizziness, Depression, Mood changes.
How to use Riomont Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Riomont 20mg Tablet empty stomach (1 hour before food or 2 hours after food).
How Riomont Tablet works
Riomont 20mg tablet lowers the appetite, which in turn decreases the food intake.
In Depth Information on Riomont Tablet
Expert advice for Riomont Tablet
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever suffered from depression, any liver or kidney problem or seizures.
- Consult your doctor if you feel low or depressed while taking rimonabant, as it may cause side depression or suicidal tendencies.
- Tell your doctor if you have diabetes as rimonabant is known to reduce blood glucose.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to rimonabant or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if patient is suffering from depression or being treated with anti-depressive medicines.
- Do not take if patients < 18 years and not given to pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Special precautions for Riomont 20mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Riomont 20mg Tablet should be used with caution during lacta+more
tion. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Riomont 20mg Tablet alters the abili+more
ty to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Riomont+more
20mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Onabet Powder, Flugee 150mg Tablet, Zathrin Redimix Suspension, Pratham 200mg/5ml Rediuse Suspension
If you miss a dose of Rimonabant, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Riomont 20mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Rimonabant
Riomont is not approved by the US FDA.